Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son wants to send one of his hockey cards in to Bobby Hull to get it signed. Does anyone know an address where he can send this? Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That sounds cool that he wants to do that but I doubt Bobby wants his addy out tehre for every one to send him a card. IMO

Altho I would suggest searching Google or Yahoo!. Those are your best bets.

Hope you find it!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
cheapquality said:
My son wants to send one of his hockey cards in to Bobby Hull to get it signed. Does anyone know an address where he can send this? Thank you in advance.

you could try to channel it by sending it to brett. :dunno: theres an idea.. he has a home in dallas. Ill see if I can find the address if that helps. I sent him a picture and he autographed it for me after the wings won the cup. I think its a P.O. Box.

Brett is very cool to the fans. Im sure that he could probably help you out.. Im sure he could pass it on to Bobby? id give anything to get bobbys autograph so I had a father and son in my collection. I thought about doing it that way. ill do some more research to try to help you out.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
PS: I went to bobby Hulls web site and already posed the question for you. Im sure they will respond soon. ill send you out the details when I get them.

Here is the web site. I have already sent a letter for you reguarding your sons card getting autographed. when they email me I will send you the private message. I hope this helps. I was looking for a bobby hull autograph too. so I hope that this is ok.. Ill let you know as soon as I get the details. have a good day - Manda

here is the web site http://www.bobbyhull.com/ like i said i posed your question to the site administrator. they should respond soon... ttyl...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
You said the exact same thing on another forum. Bobby Hull will not make his address public you!

Its not a bad thing that hes autograph hunting. why are you making a big deal outta this? I think I helped that person out.. just chill. its not a huge deal. I was looking for bobbys too. I sent the question to his main site and there should be some type of response soon. so there:cheeky4:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Cheap quality, did you get that info i PM'ed you about bobby hull autograph? please let me know! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts