Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so this is way, way off topic don't shoot the messenger on this one guys!:duh. MOds, I couldn't post in the other forums, so I apologize ahead of time! Anyway my friends were telling me today that there's these rumors that Morgan Spurlock (director of Supersize Me) found Bin Laden in his documentary WHERE IN THE WORLD IS OSAMA BIN LADEN?

I haven't seen the film yet but has anyone else on here? I'm totally curious if this is true or not or some kind of marketing ploy. If it's true, what a slap in the face to the US government. The guy most famous for eating hamburgers and fries found Bin Laden? WTF???

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
Moved to the Politics forum. :)

I haven't seen it, but its now on my to do list.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I seen him on an interview for the movie and from what i understand, he came very close to finding him. He said that he was going places that Osma was supposedly seen a day or two before.

I really think if we wanted him bad enough we would have him or would have killed him by now.

·
Registered
949 Posts
sounds like a dose of mass marketing to me (as if a film with such a title needed as much)

sadly tho, Ozzy Bin Liner, (like Jesus Christ) is a fictional character. for sure someone by that name existed and sure they might have even held believes such as 'the west is evul' (or they were the son of god)....

however, misinformation and outright propaganda exploited these individuals, by making them a figure head for a cause; ie send your children to fight a war so fat cats can get richer ( / believe in our god instead of someone else's).

OBL will never be found anymore than any of y'all will go to heaven, coz sadly neither are likely to actually exist.

IMHO. be happy in this enlightenment; this life is the only one you have, so please don't get yourself killed for someone seen on Fox News. :bt

·
Registered
306 Posts
I really think if we wanted him bad enough we would have him or would have killed him by now.
BINGO !!!!!!!!!!!! I am COMPLETELY amazed that another American has the intelligence to realize this. If he is still alive,it's only because it serves the governments purpose in some way to NOT find him.

You are a wise and perceptive human.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've been reading up on it and it seems like it's not just about finding Bin Laden, it's about the big lie, the mystery behind why we can't find him, if he exists and stuff like that. Anyhoo, I'm a bit of a conpiracy nut and liked Supersize Me so I'm gonna see it:bt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts