Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Out of every team in the NHL who do you think has the best fans?
I would say the Flames just because of the 04 run and the Red Mile. What other city could have that many people on the streets with no riots, not many.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'd have to go with Toronto. Most loyal fans ever. They sell out the arena, even if the team has 1 win and 65 losses. They never stop going to the games.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sherek X said:
Out of every team in the NHL who do you think has the best fans?
I would say the Flames just because of the 04 run and the Red Mile. What other city could have that many people on the streets with no riots, not many.

Oh the City Of Calgary are trying to stop the Red Mile...

That's B.S.Can't see how they can stop it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sherek X said:
Oh the City Of Calgary are trying to stop the Red Mile...

That's B.S.Can't see how they can stop it?
I'm sorry to have to ask what is probably a dumb question, but what exactly is the "Red Mile"?

As far as best fans, I'd like to say the Canucks, but then I'd be a bit biased now wouldn't I? ;) I'd have to say Toronto or Montreal fans are pretty die-hard. But then again the Wild seem to have an excellent group of fans as well.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
HabsRule said:
I'd have to go with Toronto. Most loyal fans ever. They sell out the arena, even if the team has 1 win and 65 losses. They never stop going to the games.

This is true, how sad is that :thumbsdow

I want to see the leafs win it at some point, the fans deserve it :)

·
Premium Member
4,519 Posts
I'd have to say that Leafs fans are quite loyal, but also obnoxious. But hey, they love the game, they cheer their team on no matter what, and they make for great debaters. I love arguing with Leafers, :laugh:

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rick_Nash said:
Clagary best fans.... i dont think so, did u see how many jumped on the bandwagon during the 04 season, like come one........ i would have to say Toronto has the best fans....
Yeah a lot of people did jump on, kinda ticked me off. Oh well it was good for the Flames.

·
Registered
6 Posts
well no hard feelings guys but I'd rather have the best team than the best fans.....its gotta be hard being such a dedicated fan with a team like the Leafs. Being a Sabres fan I know all about the seasons of dissapointment.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts