Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just baught a new pair of Supreme One80's and tried them at the local hockey shop and they felt great. I had them baked and sharpened and 24 hours later I went skating and had no issues. I put them on again 2 days later and they hurt so bad that I couldn't skate. I had intense pain on the inside area about an inch below my ankle on the bone under the ankle bone. It hurt so bad that I had to stop skating. I waited 4 days and put thin pads on both sore areas and laced them up again. The same thing, pain so bad that I couldn't skate never the less walk on them. I have a pair of old Supreme 4000's and I have no pain. I'm lost as to what to do next.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just got some Graf Ultra G5's, and had this same pain on the outside of my ankle. It went away after baking, but then came back. I ended up trying on some Graf 705's and they felt great. Unfortunately you may need to bake them a few times to break them in quicker, or try wearing them while you're sitting on the couch at home and moving your feet around in order to speed up the break in time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts