Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES, I need a pair of the skates I currently wear. They are old but they are the only skates that fit the same way all the time every pair I have had 4 pair and now no one has them. I have played for Juniors, College and Now Been training to play ECHL, I am desperate, Bauer laughed at me and my phone calls.
SIZE 8.5 Bauer Supreme 5000 Composite Skates (black skate with blue graphite bottom not the gold or green)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I wore those in juniors myself size 10D custom fit. Sold them for 100.00---real good shape. I'll ask around. I know hurricane On this site wore them years ago too. I will ask him or just PM him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Mike,

I have 7 BRAND-NEW PAIRS of 8.5C, I also have EVERY SIZE between 6.0C up to 11.0EE that I'll be listing on EBAY Tonight 3-20-07.

I've ATTACHED a PICTURE for you also.

Hope to hear from you soon.....

Thanks in advance,

-Jeff-

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a pair of the 5000 comosite skates and i loved them so much, they got stollen i wish i could find my old pair.I would even buy new ones if i could find them size 81/2D
My old ones said brian murphy on the inside top of the heel
If anyone has a pair let me know PLEASE!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Bauer Supreme 5000 Composite Skates

YES, I need a pair of the skates I currently wear. They are old but they are the only skates that fit the same way all the time every pair I have had 4 pair and now no one has them. I have played for Juniors, College and Now Been training to play ECHL, I am desperate, Bauer laughed at me and my phone calls.
SIZE 8.5 Bauer Supreme 5000 Composite Skates (black skate with blue graphite bottom not the gold or green)
I have a pair of those. Also says Formfit Plus, and Tuuk Plus on the blades. Very good Condition. Not sure what size, but they are too small for me. I wear size 11 shoe, or sometimes a size 13 New Balance running shoe to allow for lots of toe room. The boot is about 12 5/8 inches long, and about 3 3/4 inches wide at the ball of foot. I'm in Commerce Twp., Michigan

Found this with google, don't know if you still are interested.

Bob Roberts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello,

I am looking to replace my Bauer Extreme 5000 Coponsition skates due to theft of my entire gear bag with content.
These skates' fit has been fantastic and I would like to stick with them.
Anybody can help me locate them? Size 9.0 EE or 9.25 EE

Thanks Pieter

·
Registered
1 Posts
great, great, great, great skate!! genuine materials where used to bild this skates. lucky i found one of those in mint condition a few days ago. went on ice, did not bake them, but felt just great. my last pair was the supreme custom 4000 from '95. same great skates..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts