Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any photos of the Barons "new" jersey they were supposed to use for 78-79 (if they remained in Cleveland, obviously)? I remember taking a picture of it years and years ago at the hockey hall of fame. I believe it was designed by Harry Howell, and from what I remember, they had the same colors, but the logo was gone and it just said "Barons" on the front of the jersey diagonally, like the Rangers.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Barons

ts8586 said:
Does anyone have any photos of the Barons "new" jersey they were supposed to use for 78-79 (if they remained in Cleveland, obviously)? I remember taking a picture of it years and years ago at the hockey hall of fame. I believe it was designed by Harry Howell, and from what I remember, they had the same colors, but the logo was gone and it just said "Barons" on the front of the jersey diagonally, like the Rangers.
Glad to see that you came over to our new board. i am sure that you will enjoy yourself here.i dont remmber that new barons jersey.glad to see that you are using the barons avatar it would be nice to see some more older teams avatars here also.again welcome to the board.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OLYMPIA STADIUM said:
Glad to see that you came over to our new board. i am sure that you will enjoy yourself here.i dont remmber that new barons jersey.glad to see that you are using the barons avatar it would be nice to see some more older teams avatars here also.again welcome to the board.:thumbsup:
Well thanks for the invite!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts