Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
nhlnumbers is up todate, Including Kasper and not including Girardi and Staal the Rangers are at 51.979. Thats 1.69 m over the cap. This is ok because teams have untill October to get at or under the cap. They can drop Kasper to the AHL, giving the rangers 1.31 in cap space, but this keeps Staal and Girardi on the farm.

http://www.nhlnumbers.com/nyr.html
shanny is making 2.5 the other 2.5 is for bonuses should he hit them. if this site you provided is so accurate then i must ask them why they include his bonus amount when it hasnt been reached. unless there is somthing im unwaware of. Cause every other site i look at has a lower cap figure total for the Rangers.

Attached immage shows a cap value of 48.010.976

Is there a difference between cap value and cap hit.?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,689 Posts
shanny is making 2.5 the other 2.5 is for bonuses should he hit them. if this site you provided is so accurate then i must ask them why they include his bonus amount when it hasnt been reached. unless there is somthing im unwaware of. Cause every other site i look at has a lower cap figure total for the Rangers.

Attached immage shows a cap value of 48.010.976

Is there a difference between cap value and cap hit.?
As far as I know the cap space for any bonuses has to be there incase its reached. Now that may mean they can start the season as they are but they have to keep track of the cap and might have to unload salary sometime before the bonus kicks in.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
As far as I know the cap space for any bonuses has to be there incase its reached. Now that may mean they can start the season as they are but they have to keep track of the cap and might have to unload salary sometime before the bonus kicks in.

Thats understandable makes some sense.

·
Premium Member
13,305 Posts
Just check your PM for reason why i started it there..

Thanks
Chris
Here are the posting guidlines so as you can see it is now in the right forum.!!!

Player signings
We are making a slight change to this forum. If a player has actually signed a contract that can be verified please post it in the team forums. Over the next while we will move all confirmed signings to the appropriate team forum. The same applies to trades, actual trades again please post in the appropriate team forum.

Thanks

Hope this helps you and others in the future as to where you should be posting threads you start. Thanks ff2

21 - 25 of 25 Posts