Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Av's are 3-2-0 to start off the 10-11 season. 1st place in division, 3rd in conference, and 12th in league. They play the Rangers tomorrow at 7:00pm.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i rooted for the Av's! i hope Rangers go in the dirt :beer (to help keep Sabres alive)

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Av's win 6-5 last night against the Flames.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Avalanche lead 2-0 against Columbus in the 2nd. Chris Stewart and David Jones get the tallies.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Avalanche extend their lead to 4-0 against Columbus. Liffiton got the 3rd goal, and Stastny get's the 4th.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Av's lead 5-0 on a goal by Cody Mcleod. Assisted by Wilson.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Columbus's only goal scored of the game is by Derick Brassard. Assisted by Nash and Stralman. 5-1 win for Av's.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Colorado play's St.Louis tomorrow on versus.

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
By PAT GRAHAM
AP Sports Writer
DENVER (AP) Colorado Avalanche goalie Craig Anderson has returned to practice and says his injured right knee is getting better but he has no timetable for his return.

Anderson has been sidelined since getting hurt during pregame warmups Oct. 26 in Vancouver. He was on the ice Wednesday for the morning skate.

Anderson said he'll return to net only after he can come off the ice without any soreness.

There's no urgency for him to rush back because Peter Budaj has played well in his place. Budaj is expected to start his 10th straight game Wednesday night against San Jose.
Good news for Avs.

http://versus.stats.com/nhl/story.asp?i=20101117184138660000101&ref=hea&tm=&src=

1 - 15 of 15 Posts