Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the latest news do the Kings have any hope of holding onto a playoff spot? Tonight it was learned that Ziggy is gone for the season with shoulder surgery scheduled. Do they have any chance or are they doomed??

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Even though i'm a supporter of this team I can't deny my gut....they are doomed...Palffy is their best player and losing that team player is a massive blow. He played so well vs. the nucks last time i think...on the PK..got the BA...he's really fast also...hope he get's back in time for the end of the season or playoffs if the kings make it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wait do you hear something.......oh that was just the sound of the Kings playoff hope being smashed... :?

tough break for the Kings, I mean every team has injuries but to have so many injuries to your top players..they are cursed.

·
Hockeyforum Legend
2,960 Posts
I think the chance they have left is very slim..

I feel so sorry for this team, if they were healthy they have so much potential to perhaps make it to the second or third round. Well I guess this is when Lucky Luc should pick up his game

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Yup... :(

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not only are the Kings screwed, so is my hockey pool now that Palffy's gone :oops: :cry:

The Kings have a load of talent...if they ever got onto the ice at the same time, they'd easily be top 4 in the West. It's a shame that we can't see what they're truly capable of.

Poor Andy Murray...here's hoping all these injuries won't end up costing him his job when all is said and done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts