Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Eagle gloves worth the money? Ive never wore a pair before, but they make it sound like there the best glove out there (they cost alot atleast)

·
Registered
275 Posts
From what i kno and heard, i kno they are extremely high quality gloves, pro NHLers use it, they are top of the line gloves and are made of the best materials. Thats what i heard. Never slipped a pair on but iam sure they are good i jsut dun really kno why.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Eagle Gloves are very nice gloves. The company Eagle, came from the company Vaughn. The owner of Eagle was one of the head designers at Vaughn and I guess the owner of Vaughn and the future owner of Eagle had a little bit of a disgreement, and you know how it is some thing are said and the other one goes out and makes his own company. Anyways back to the gloves, the owner of eagle was a goalie designer but when he made his company he could not use an of his designs becuase Vaughn owned the rights for I think 5 years or so. So Eagle made player gloves and good ones at that. Its defiently worth the money to buy Eagle gloves if you like that fit. Some are priced differently becuase some are made out of a goat leather, which does not absorb liqiuds well which in turn does not stink. The only part of the glove that will stink is the seems. You may have seen them. Models that have the goat leather are the H34, H35(these two gloves are completly made of the goat leather), H70, H80, and the H90. Its to bad you can;t get it on the intermediate sizes but if you want it bad enough I am sure they will make it for you.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Just read a eagle glove review, the materials are suppose to be top of the line and for the palm it absorbs no moisture and never hardens which means a softer dryer palm every game. It also said it was great for mobility and wrist movement. Sounds good, if i could ever get my hands on them iam sure ill like it.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Slapshot91 said:
and my hands dont smell like shit when i wear them
Heh, that alone is reason for me to want them since I used to go straight to class from coaching practices in the morning and always had to spend 10 minutes washing my hands to get the glove reek off of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey it sounds like you know a ton about Eagle..if you can go 'Like' their page on face book and you can even enter to win a Talon 60 stick. Let your friends know too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts