Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOL

i mean, come-on, anyone.. even if they’re retired... :)
Lets assume you’re of equal head to head caliber

1) Bertuzzi . . isnt obvious, cheap shotter :thumbsdow
2) Lindross . . hes cool, but such a baby :thumbsdow
3) Patrick Roy . . why not? :laugh:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HabsRule said:
I'm going to have to take Lindros too. He's such a whiner, he needs a good bitch slap.

Remember when he first got drafted :laugh:
LOL.... and if you had to bet, who would you put the money on, you or lindross :dunno:

One shot to the head may leave him with another concussion :rolleyes:

·
Registered
229 Posts
NICEGUY said:
Remember when he first got drafted :laugh:
LOL.... and if you had to bet, who would you put the money on, you or lindross :dunno:

One shot to the head may leave him with another concussion :rolleyes:
I'd put $100 on me. I'm not that big, but one good shot to the head, and that'd be the end of him.
And yeah, I remember when he got drafted, by the Nordiques. Dumbass refused to sign with them, and that was the point, I stopped being a Lindros fan. I mean, WTF. It's every Canadian kids dream to play in the NHL, and then he thinks he's too good? Yeah, ok. What do you base that on? 10 years later, and what has he done? NOTHING. No scoring titles, no 50 goal seasons, diddly squat. Now, he's playing in TO, and I think it's one of the dumbest things the Leafs ever did. But, hey, you never know. Maybe it's what he needed. Oh wait. WHO CARES!!??!!? He's still a bum.

410 Posts
HabsRule said:
I'd put $100 on me. I'm not that big, but one good shot to the head, and that'd be the end of him.
And yeah, I remember when he got drafted, by the Nordiques. Dumbass refused to sign with them, and that was the point, I stopped being a Lindros fan. I mean, WTF. It's every Canadian kids dream to play in the NHL, and then he thinks he's too good? Yeah, ok. What do you base that on? 10 years later, and what has he done? NOTHING. No scoring titles, no 50 goal seasons, diddly squat. Now, he's playing in TO, and I think it's one of the dumbest things the Leafs ever did. But, hey, you never know. Maybe it's what he needed. Oh wait. WHO CARES!!??!!? He's still a bum.
He had some very good seasons and shared one scoring title with Jagr but that was during a half locked out season in 1994-1995. In 1996-1996 however he almost got 50 goals, but however finished that season with 115 total points, which is very impressive. He was a good player until Stevens pummeled him. You could not beat up Lindros, I guarantee you. Even though he does have severe injury problems he is still big and used to be a pretty good fighter in the NHL.

I would not want to mess with any of the guys in the NHL, but if I were their size I would want to fight Bob Probert so I could go through a clubbing fest. I also would like to fight Sidney Crosby. Even if I wasn't as big as average NHLers I could still beat up Sidney Crosby like everyone else on this topic can. Crosby is a woos who just whines and isn't one bit strong. He's however talented at what he does.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
NICEGUY said:
LOL

i mean, come-on, anyone.. even if they’re retired... :)
Lets assume you’re of equal head to head caliber

1) Bertuzzi . . isnt obvious, cheap shotter
2) Lindross . . hes cool, but such a baby
3) Patrick Roy . . why not? :laugh:

I love this list! but how bout CLAUDE LEMUIEX? id love to beat up that freakin turtle.:mad: if mac can do it.. im sure that I could;)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
shanny14 said:
I love this list! but how bout CLAUDE LEMUIEX? id love to beat up that freakin turtle.:mad: if mac can do it.. im sure that I could;)

hahah.. maybe we can arrange it and make it a prime time event for the site, that will get new users surely!! :laugh:

·
Banned
14 Posts
First of all, I am a little guy, so i'd want a smaller player, to see how I fare against.

P.J Stock would have been a great choice, but he is unavailable...so if i get one choice as to who I wanna fight with, It would be Darcy Tucker.

Man would i love to beat the hell out of him.

·
Registered
229 Posts
masterofhockeyknowledge said:
You could not beat up Lindros, I guarantee you. Even though he does have severe injury problems he is still big and used to be a pretty good fighter in the NHL.
Whoop de do. I've got a summer of Gracie jiu jitsu under my belt. Let him try and hit me. I'm a little bigger than Royce, but there's no way in HELL i'd ever pick a fight with that guy. Lindros on the other hand is just a big baby. Whiner too. He'd likely get hit once, and then run home to Mommy. She fights most of his battles for him anyway.

410 Posts
HabsRule said:
Whoop de do. I've got a summer of Gracie jiu jitsu under my belt. Let him try and hit me. I'm a little bigger than Royce, but there's no way in HELL i'd ever pick a fight with that guy. Lindros on the other hand is just a big baby. Whiner too. He'd likely get hit once, and then run home to Mommy. She fights most of his battles for him anyway.
His dad and mom would be on your you know what if you punch him.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I see, ya its difficult being a vancover fan.. ill never forget in 2002 when chelios got one of the stars of the game.. he was getting booed like crazy in vancover. it was great. and it was all like cheering and lifting his hands in the air. that was an amazing moment in hockey. one that i will have on my computer forever! definite highlight reel moment. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts