Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL so nice of you to comment.. considering its been dead around here :laughing:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I have a myspace profile.Havent been there since last summer.Joined so I could talk to a married lady we know from before in Ohio without my wifes knowledge.I'm not exactly a comp wizard and it seemed like a good idea at the time.:eek:

We talked off and on for a couple of mos.The only one I talked to_One day I had mail that said 'i'm 18 and this and that and i think ur cute and so on.I replied I was flattered but how do you know im cute[which I am lol] I didnt post pics on myspace.

When i tried to read it the next day it was gone.I'm for real here.All I can guess is that it was a sting attempt by the law.I'm 52 and I guess they thought I was a predator.I was just trying to sneak off with a consenting adult.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, at least your honest.. wasnt expecting to see this.. well if you ever get on there again, im trying to add people from the hockey forum to my myspace...

·
Registered
38 Posts
myspace is ok ...great way to keep in touch with people you wouldnt regularly have the chance to hang out with!!!

i have friends all over the U.S. and i never mis a beat with them now...

but i dont think i will give you my page addy though...to many arseholes like me on this site ....:)

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL thats nice!! :laugh: well do what you gotta do dude.

its your choice not mine lol... have a good one~

1 - 13 of 13 Posts