Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't watched a single NHL game this year. I'm so pissed about the lockout, and calling the season for nothing. Anyone else?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Well, i lost some interest because of the lockout. It’s hard to accept people who are making millions crying of some sort of pay decrease…read on before you comment…
Now i understand their motives for not wanting the pay decrease, but sometimes in life you have to say to yourself "WOW IM MAKING TONS OF CASH" for something i love to do.

Many people go to work everyday, don’t earn 1% of that and hate their jobs. I guess its one of those things that i believe they should feel privileged to have the ability to play the way they do, and the privilege to earn what they do.

But i can’t turn my head from a leaf game. Hockey will always be a part of me.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NICEGUY said:
But i can’t turn my head from a leaf game. Hockey will always be a part of me.
I thought I could say that. But, I haven't watched one game. I've been to several IHL, and OHL games, but I don't know. I miss my Habs, but there was absolutely no excuse for that crap last year. Look at what they will be paying out next year. Absolutley no gain for either side. As far as I'm concerned, I'll likely watch some games but I'll always be bitter about losing an entire season. There was no excuse for that.:(

·
Registered
24 Posts
The lockout sicked but they did what they had to do and I think the leauge is in better shape now and the teams, more so the marquie players are more spread out around the league now which is a good thing....all they have to do now is get the scheduling fixed so that the east and west play abit more and I'll be happy.

In short Im just happy I dont have to watch baseball anymore.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts