Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
LiAmTrAnSdEmOn said:
And you selecting the players yourself would lead to an alternative outcome?
Considering the luck I have in fantasy hockey, probably not. I think I still managed a half decent team, although of course I ended up with Niedermayer. Come on Scott, one more year!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Back Of The Net said:
The team with Niedermayer and Sullivan in the lineup. Sullivan is out 3 months and we all know about Niedermayer. Not that it's a bad team, it just needs to be looked over. If i remember right, that may have been the team that was on Auto draft.
That would be me and my incredible luck of getting players who are injured for lengthy stretches of time. Besides, several sources are telling me that Niedermayer is secrectly retiring as a Duck to come back and play for the Devils.;) :D

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
MadDevil said:
That would be me and my incredible luck of getting players who are injured for lengthy stretches of time. Besides, several sources are telling me that Niedermayer is secrectly retiring as a Duck to come back and play for the Devils.;) :D
The voices in your head don't count as several sources.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
LiAmTrAnSdEmOn said:
The voices in your head don't count as several sources.
Well, if Eklund can get his own site and do interviews on TV and radio by using the same type of sources, why can't I?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Back Of The Net said:
The team with Niedermayer and Sullivan in the lineup. Sullivan is out 3 months and we all know about Niedermayer. Not that it's a bad team, it just needs to be looked over. If i remember right, that may have been the team that was on Auto draft.
What team do you think is the best?

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Down to the final 4.

Semifinal
(1) Top Shelf vs (4) iCEHOLES

Semifinal
(6) Krypt_1968 vs (2) pavel bure

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Whenever i pick up a FA its reflected in the next days line-up.

How does user pavel bure drop his player on the 23rd pick up okposo and get him to play same day of the 23rd?

Shouldn't his move be reflected on the 24th?

I have looked in yahoo's help cant find a thing on it.

also i droped a player on the 22nd as pavel droped one on the 23rd but both have same waiver dates to clear on on the 24th. Also odd.

Anyone have answers?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts