Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another League has formed as i know many of us like to have multiple leagues.

the id is 7279
the password is hockey
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
looking forward to playing again.

i can do any weeknight other than thursday. any way we can change the draft date?

also, to krypt + others, a lot of us here are good poolies, but because we're all in multiple leagues, it seems like by the end of the season, the HF leagues only have a few guys still active. what about if we had a keeper pool so people are still interested even if they're way behind?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pavelbure said:
looking forward to playing again.

i can do any weeknight other than thursday. any way we can change the draft date?

also, to krypt + others, a lot of us here are good poolies, but because we're all in multiple leagues, it seems like by the end of the season, the HF leagues only have a few guys still active. what about if we had a keeper pool so people are still interested even if they're way behind?
A keeper pool say one top guy from each position for each of our teams? And we add the stats up at the end?

I have 4 leagues let me see the dates so i dont mix them at the same time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
KRYPT1968 said:
A keeper pool say one top guy from each position for each of our teams? And we add the stats up at the end?
maybe one of these yahoo pools could be a keeper league? at the end of the season, we pick keep 6-10 guys on our roster and get to redraft them the following year?

and thanks for checking on other draft times.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
I'm In

I just joined up guys. Just getting into hockey, so don't laugh too much at my picks! Looking Forward to making some friends!

Cheers, K
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
yea, I was just getting into it last year, picked the names I reconized, sucked eggs... Have done more research this time though!!

Good Luck to All!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,661 Posts
As usually seems to be the case, I have to work the night of the draft. Hopefully I won't get stuck with a pile of garbage like last year.:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,046 Posts
MadDevil said:
As usually seems to be the case, I have to work the night of the draft. Hopefully I won't get stuck with a pile of garbage like last year.:cool:
And you selecting the players yourself would lead to an alternative outcome?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MadDevil said:
As usually seems to be the case, I have to work the night of the draft. Hopefully I won't get stuck with a pile of garbage like last year.:cool:

Hopefully you pick your team the way the devils look now. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To all that played this league thanks. And sorry i wasnt here at the start. i had to finish off a deck side job so i could get my money owed to me.

Considering i missed the first 11 or so picks i did ok still. It could be worse.

Good luck to all.

chris
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top