Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If your favorite team can't win the cup who would you root for?

If Detroit doesn't win it I would like to see Ottawa win it. They have been a hard luck team at playoff time. Detroit and Ottawa would be cool. Detroit and Montreal or the Rangers would also be cool.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Finals

Fighting Champ Probert said:

If Detroit doesn't win it I would like to see Ottawa win it. They have been a hard luck team at playoff time. Detroit and Ottawa would be cool. Detroit and Montreal or the Rangers would also be cool.
Here is to a all original 6 stanley cup finals this has not happened since 1979 when the rangers played montreal for the cup.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If Detroit doesn't win it then I'd love to see San Jose come on strong, Thornton and Cheechoo have lit the league up since they started playing together, or alternatively, from the other conference, Ottawa (Ideally after clean-sweeping Colorado in the semis!) Heatley, Alfredsson and Spezza are quite simply awe-inspiring when they click together.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Fighting Champ Probert said:

good choice.. i was going to say ottawa , but since it was already said, enough said:thumbsup: :laugh:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just want the Stars to obliterate the Avs, then they can fall to the Senators, sounds a perfect way to me for the Eastern Conference to pan out.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Me too, man.

I dispise Theodore and all that he failed to do for my town.

I want him buried and out of the league.

He makes me sick.

...What happened in Hockeytown yesterday?
Oilers split it at home!...OMG!

·
Registered
22 Posts
They out-played us, simple as, I think we'll be too strong over the series, if we can get out of it in 5, I'll be happy, can see it going to 6 or 7 though.

Still optimistic but realistic at the same time.

Aebischer is the future, you're best off without JT, he was going nowhere fast, most of the time literally.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts