Hockey Fan Forums banner

ALL Old School Members!

23K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Hockeytown 
#1 · (Edited)
If you are around, or ever check these forums, please shoot me a PM with your current whereabouts.

hockeyforums.net is where most of us guys migrated to!

#3 · (Edited)
I tried. No help here whatsoever from the owners. We gave this place our blood and sweat. A testament to how little notice or care we get over here is how almost 20 pages of each page is spam. And has been for like 6 months and none of the owners have noticed. The spambots must generate hits or something.

Asked ADMIN here for modern spam stoppers and I was told they would try. Got zero responses after the first 3. Still get 20+ bots a day and it drives away anyone who even considers this forum.

Flyerfan2 old buddy, I hope to see you log on again someday and message me.

#13 ·
Dang, I was reading an askredit thread about "What websites have you slowly stopped visiting?" and I was instantly reminded of this place. I haven't visited in years, according to site I haven't logged in since 2013. I really stopped visiting when I went away to college and couldn't devote as much time to posting and watching hockey. Man, I had some very fond memories here, though.

EDIT: Holy crap, I joined in 2004!?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.