Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 Games in to the season the Sens are 1-3 which is a hugh surprise but it is the begining of the year and when the season ends the sens will be near the top but going 1-3 maybe the best thing that has happened to the sens. Last year Ottawa cruised through the season with out any problems beside injuries but now they are off to a tough start. If the sens manage to score a few goals and go on a wininig streak then maybe they will be bulid some character which will probally help them in the playoffs and hopefully they will be able to go deep into the playoffs

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Let's hope they are going to do the reverse from previous years, loose early, but go out with a big bang!!!

It would help if they had their full defensive core as well!!

It's almost like their playing to get the coach fired??

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
On the bright side, Emery was superb in that game. I was getting irked at how he hadn't finally started to take control after the last few years. It was looking as if he couldn't get "there". Last night's performance finally put him back on track.

I know he played well in the end of last season, but last night he was really on his game.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Gerber wasn't as awful as his numbers show. The team in front of him was more dreadful, in my opinion.

He'll get better, and so will the team.

They're still cutting corners like they used to. Until they can all buy into the working hard and earning themselves wins, will they remain a sub .500 team.

I'll be convinced this team can win a cup, when you'll get Jason Spezza to start backchecking. Then i'll have seen it all.

·
We Are All Canucks
2,485 Posts
boy has ottawa ever had an awful start. Last year it took them about 15 games or so to get 3 losses.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Canuck said:
boy has ottawa ever had an awful start. Last year it took them about 15 games or so to get 3 losses.
Look where coasting through the regular season got them during the playoffs....
Adversity builds character, and the beauty of the nhl season, is it's 82 games long. Gives you *plenty* of room for error.

The sens will be in the playoffs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts