Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im new.

Im 17 from Montreal and I've been a die-hard hab fan since 99.

I was wondering why is the habs old logo being used on the display and not the current one like all the other teams?

And why is a team photo of the feakin leafs from like 100 years ago being used as a banner?:dunno:

·
Banned
961 Posts
montreal logo

Sanitarium said:
Hi, im new.

Im 17 from Montreal and I've been a die-hard hab fan since 99.

I was wondering why is the habs old logo being used on the display and not the current one like all the other teams?

And why is a team photo of the feakin leafs from like 100 years ago being used as a banner?:dunno:
Montreal has had the same logo for years.as far as the old leaf photo the ADMIN here has a mixture of older photos with current photos for younger and older fans like me.

·
Banned
961 Posts
logo

Sanitarium said:
Compare the logo on my avatar and the one used for display and you'll see what im talking about.
The logo in your avatar is the logo that montreal has had for as long i have following hockey. i dont know where the admin found the other logo.:dunno:

·
Registered
2 Posts
the Habs have had the same logo since the 60's only the jersey meaning material has changed. but there will be a new logo for the Habs come 2007-08 season when the celebrate there 100Th anniversary. go to Montreal canadiens wikipedia or something like that then you will see the logo that I'm talking about.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LITALIEN said:
the Habs have had the same logo since the 60's only the jersey meaning material has changed. but there will be a new logo for the Habs come 2007-08 season when the celebrate there 100Th anniversary. go to Montreal canadiens wikipedia or something like that then you will see the logo that I'm talking about.
I saw it but they wont actually use it on the jersey's will they? I hope not cause that would be a major joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts