Hockey Fan Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, im new.

Im 17 from Montreal and I've been a die-hard hab fan since 99.

I was wondering why is the habs old logo being used on the display and not the current one like all the other teams?

And why is a team photo of the feakin leafs from like 100 years ago being used as a banner?:dunno:

·
Banned
957 Posts
montreal logo

Sanitarium said:
Hi, im new.

Im 17 from Montreal and I've been a die-hard hab fan since 99.

I was wondering why is the habs old logo being used on the display and not the current one like all the other teams?

And why is a team photo of the feakin leafs from like 100 years ago being used as a banner?:dunno:
Montreal has had the same logo for years.as far as the old leaf photo the ADMIN here has a mixture of older photos with current photos for younger and older fans like me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the Habs have had the same logo since the 60's only the jersey meaning material has changed. but there will be a new logo for the Habs come 2007-08 season when the celebrate there 100Th anniversary. go to Montreal canadiens wikipedia or something like that then you will see the logo that I'm talking about.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LITALIEN said:
the Habs have had the same logo since the 60's only the jersey meaning material has changed. but there will be a new logo for the Habs come 2007-08 season when the celebrate there 100Th anniversary. go to Montreal canadiens wikipedia or something like that then you will see the logo that I'm talking about.
I saw it but they wont actually use it on the jersey's will they? I hope not cause that would be a major joke.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.