Hockey Fan Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was kidding of course, I just got tired of no response from anyone. You are entitled to your opinion and you are probably right on this guy. I think he hit Crosby on purpose and always will believe that. Now I have more reason for cheering that the Leafs lose.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Toronto is not that strong. If any team were to check them hard in their own end the Leafs would fall apart.They are not good at scoring ans that's because they really don't have NHL level forwards. They need more than Kessel.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I am not an expert, however I have coached that age of player and know a little about the game. The NHL has problems and the higher ups know this. Injuries in the league are at an all time high, Goal scoring is lower this year and coaches are losing their jobs all over the place. There is unrest and complaints about the poor referring. These problems need to be addressed sooner than later.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Fighting in the NHL may be on its way out. Momentum is building for its elimination from the game. Fans find it exciting but it really doesn't add to the game itself. Its not needed and has a impact on young kids playing the game.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts