Hockey Fan Forums banner

41 - 60 of 673 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
According to Flyersguru on twitter the Flyers had scouts at last weeks Red Wings-Coyotes game and they will have scouts at Thursdays Kings-Coyotes game. He then suggests that they could be looking for a winger for Richards and Carter.

·
Registered
934 Posts
According to Flyersguru on twitter the Flyers had scouts at last weeks Red Wings-Coyotes game and they will have scouts at Thursdays Kings-Coyotes game. He then suggests that they could be looking for a winger for Richards and Carter.
I read that wrong at first and read that they were looking for a winger in exchange for Carter and Richards. I was like, geez who in the heck are they looking for?!

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
I read that wrong at first and read that they were looking for a winger in exchange for Carter and Richards. I was like, geez who in the heck are they looking for?!
:laugh: That woul certainly change the line up a bit. Bobrovsky in net tonight.

·
Registered
934 Posts
This could be a battle of the special teams tonight. The two most penalized teams in the league are facing off. Both powerplays have been cold as of late, but both I doubt will continue to struggle this year. I have to give the better line 1 PP to the Ducks with Visnovsky quarterbacking a line of Getzlaf, Perry, and either Ryan/Selanne/another dman (I'm not sure), but the Flyers have two powerplay lines that are capable of catching fire and scoring.

Is Carcillo playing?

·
Premium Member
2,225 Posts
The Flyers had yet another disappointing game, I really don't know what the problem is, but I hope they figure it out soon. I understand it is still early, but they are just playing really ugly hockey and many fans expect a lot from this team, one big thing being consistency. I'm hoping for a good bounce back game tomorrow.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Like Lav said, they didn't play with an ounce of energy.

I'm usually pretty quick to blame Richards/Carter, but in this case I'm not really seeing it from anyone. One thing's for sure, those two are not producing.

Another solid performance from Boucher is spoiled...poor guy. He gets goal support like Hamels gets run support.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Sabres are ******* idiots! they give the Flyers way too mcuh room. Miller's doing really bad right now, they gotta score!

41 - 60 of 673 Posts