Hockey Fan Forums banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
If anyone is interested, and wants to take a look, my draft board 1-50 is complete in my blog. And even though central scouting changed there number 1 to Seguin, I still think Hall should be the first pick.
Thats pretty good top 50. Although I think Nieteritter (sp) might go earlier. He was very good for Switzerland at the World Juniors.

I'm hoping the Oilers go with Hall. He seems unstoppable. And if they could get the 20th pick or 22nd pick and get Jordan Weal, that'd be great.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Thats pretty good top 50. Although I think Nieteritter (sp) might go earlier. He was very good for Switzerland at the World Juniors.

I'm hoping the Oilers go with Hall. He seems unstoppable. And if they could get the 20th pick or 22nd pick and get Jordan Weal, that'd be great.
Yeah, Nietetitter has some great skill, matched with a pretty big frame. I like him, and I could for sure see him going higher than I have him.

And you really want Weal? He's basically the same player as Gagner and Eberle. I geuss if you got him you could get an all pint sized line.

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Is Eberle in the upcoming draft?

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
81 - 85 of 85 Posts