Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

TSN heads to Leksand and Mora, Sweden for the 30th annual IIHF World Junior Championship, airing December 26 through January 5. TSN's exclusive Canadian coverage includes a total of 11 games - all of Team Canada's round-robin games, three Team USA round-robin tilts, a quarter-final match-up, both semifinals, and the Bronze and Gold Medal Games. All games will be produced and televised in High Definition on TSN HD. Gord Miller and Pierre McGuire once again call all the action from the broadcast booth, while James Cybulski will be the on-site reporter. James Duthie will host the coverage from the NHL on TSN studio alongside Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006
USA vs Germany - 9:00 a.m. ET - 6:00 a.m. PT
Canada vs Sweden - 12:30 p.m. ET - 9:30 a.m. PT

Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Canada vs USA - 1:00 p.m. ET - 10:00 a.m. PT

Friday, December 29, 2006
Germany vs Canada - 12:30 p.m. ET - 9:30 a.m. PT

Saturday, December 30, 2006
USA vs Slovakia - 11:30 a.m. ET - 8:30 a.m. PT

Sunday, December 31, 2006
Canada vs Slovakia - 6:30 a.m. ET - 3:30 a.m. PT

Tuesday, January 02, 2007
Quarterfinal - 1:00 p.m. ET - 10:00 a.m. PT

Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Semifinal #1 - 10:00 a.m. ET - 7:00 a.m. PT
Semifinal #2 - 1:00 p.m. ET - 10:00 a.m. PT

Friday, January 05, 2007
Bronze Medal Game - 10:00 a.m. ET - 7:00 a.m. PT
Gold Medal Game - 1:00 p.m. ET - 10:00 a.m. PT

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Well I basically hate the time zone Sweden is in lol 6:30 am is early but I can sacrifice a few hours of sleep it is Team Canada after all!

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I heard on TSN during the Leafs game that the World Juniors games can be viewed online also! I think thats pretty cool. The NHL should take that idea and air NHL games online and charge people per month or something like Centre Ice? It could increase the NHL fan base. And fans overseas could even view the games.

·
Registered
26,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amanda said:
I heard on TSN during the Leafs game that the World Juniors games can be viewed online also! I think thats pretty cool. The NHL should take that idea and air NHL games online and charge people per month or something like Centre Ice? It could increase the NHL fan base. And fans overseas could even view the games.
Yeah, the juniors will be streamed by TSN!!! At no cost!!! :thumbsup:

Doesn't the NHL have something on the net where you have to pay to watch the games?

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
panoo said:
Yeah, the juniors will be streamed by TSN!!! At no cost!!! :thumbsup:

Doesn't the NHL have something on the net where you have to pay to watch the games?
Oh I didn't know that! Well the NHL should do a better job on advertising it haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts