Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Welcome aboard Matchek! I am very new here also. I'm not sure when the calender will be released? It's nice to see a fellow Habs fan here! What are your thoughts on Zedz? I say we keep the guy.

Go Habs Go!

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
Mind if a Leafer drops in on the Hab talk? ;)

Anyway, Sergei Samsonov, Petr Sykora, and Brendan Shanahan are the top UFA wingers available. There's also Alexei Morozov who's likely on his way back into the NHL, but I was never too sure about that guy. Shanahan would be something on Montreal. Not sure if he's want to go there though.

Samsonov is a guy I hope the Leafs could get, but going to Montreal probably isn't out of the question for him... though it'd be adding a smaller forward to the team, and I know the Habs have been trying to get bigger the last few years. I'm not sure whether or not they were in on the Arnott sweepstakes, but one of those 3 (Samsonov, Sykora, and Shanahan) could be a good replacement for Zednik if he weren't to stay in Montreal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Habattack said:
Welcome aboard Matchek! I am very new here also. I'm not sure when the calender will be released? It's nice to see a fellow Habs fan here! What are your thoughts on Zedz? I say we keep the guy.

Go Habs Go!
Don't know about Zednik.. I'd go for younger guys so that they get experience, but I'm not Bob and I'm not Guy.. :)

I can't wait to see Latendresse show up though. As far as Shanahan, I just read he's to be a Ranger... too bad.

·
Registered
6,444 Posts

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
I don't like the schedule at all. 32 divisonal teams, none against at least 1 division, and only 10 against the other conference.

That's a joke.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts