Hockey Fan Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there no where I could find this preliminary round best of three series from 1975 especially games 1 and 3. Toronto illiminated the Kings 2 games to 1. Looking for any other L.A. Kings or Oakland Seals playoffs as well from late 60's to 70's.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Videos

Fighting Champ Probert said:
Anyone out there no where I could find this preliminary round best of three series from 1975 especially games 1 and 3. Toronto illiminated the Kings 2 games to 1. Looking for any other L.A. Kings or Oakland Seals playoffs as well from late 60's to 70's.
Over in canada on the leaf channel they are always showing old hockey games including games from the 1960s. they also have games with the oakland seals.

·
Banned
961 Posts
Hockey Games On Video

Fighting Champ Probert said:
Send me a PM tell me what you are looking for as of old games on video. by the way there are games from olympia stadium from the 1960s out here. Donald.:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts