Hockey Fan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 1003 Posts

·
Banned
4,489 Posts
Hey were back on the quest!! :D Good to see that we got unlocked and I'm ready to talk about nothing again. :lol:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Tw33k said:
Leafs_Fa_Life said:
I loved LOTR: Return of the King. But IMO the first two were better movies.

The thrid one did drag on for a little to long at the end there. But for me all of them seemed about the same. One huge battle and lots of interesting travel.
Yeah that was my problem with the third one. I really needed to go use the washroom and the movie just wouldn't end.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
They seemed a little pissed because of the rain though :lol:

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
J.R. the Sports Czar said:
We need to get this going again...
So, anyone watch football this weekend? College, NFL?
yea i watched the rose bowl which was a disapointment because i am a michigan fan and they played sloppy along with the houston bowl (i wanted the navy to win) the two most entertaing bowl thus far were the orange bowl and the fiesta with great runs to come from behind by kansas and prudue even though they both lost it was intense watching them make their run

·
Banned
4,489 Posts
Chet said:
J.R. the Sports Czar said:
We need to get this going again...
So, anyone watch football this weekend? College, NFL?
yea i watched the rose bowl which was a disapointment because i am a michigan fan and they played sloppy along with the houston bowl (i wanted the navy to win) the two most entertaing bowl thus far were the orange bowl and the fiesta with great runs to come from behind by kansas and prudue even though they both lost it was intense watching them make their run
The Fiesta was great last night (Kansas St. made it interesting at the end), I like the Rose (I don't like the Wolverines), Orange (always a great rivalry between FSU, Miami) and the Capital One Bowl(formally Citrus) was disappointing cause my college team is the Purdue Boilermakers. As for the Sugar... I'm hoping for LSU to win.

41 - 60 of 1003 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.