Hockey Fan Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 1003 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
i have that satilite radio so i sometimes listen to the espn channels but they rarely cover hockey

·
Banned
4,489 Posts
Ya, it's all american coverage and they rarely talk hockey, but their shows are very entertaining.
Do you listen to All Night?

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
snail, more then half of the joined members, heve 0 posts

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
J.R. the Sports Czar said:
Ya, it's all american coverage and they rarely talk hockey, but their shows are very entertaining.
Do you listen to All Night?
Nah but I do like the Dan Patrick show sometimes. It is on in the Afternoon.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
The chances of a thread mustering 1,000 posts is not going to happen. The first word game scored 232 posts and 1,169 views. The second word game made it to 227 posts and 1,157 views.

Unless we see Tw33k's little brother slip him some uppers and he is banashed to his room I don't think we'll ever see 1,000 posts in a thread. But, hey....stranger things have happened.

This submission brings it to a total of 25.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Anybody else listen to the Jim Rome show. He is hilarious. His guests are usually very truthful and tell it like it is. I try to hear it most days. He's off this week so it kind of sucks but oh well.

·
Banned
4,489 Posts
bigbigjim said:
Anybody else listen to the Jim Rome show. He is hilarious. His guests are usually very truthful and tell it like it is. I try to hear it most days. He's off this week so it kind of sucks but oh well.
Ya, Jim Rome is great. I love when he sounds off and just bashes an athlete or other sports figure. However, my affiliate doesn't have it on any more. Anyone know a station in SW Ontario where I could listen.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
bigbigjim said:
Ya, Jim Rome is great. I love when he sounds off and just bashes an athlete or other sports figure. However, my affiliate doesn't have it on any more. Anyone know a station in SW Ontario where I could listen.
You could always listen on line if that's an option for you.

·
Banned
4,489 Posts
bigbigjim said:
bigbigjim said:
You could always listen on line if that's an option for you.
Yea, I'll look into that. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey, you can't blame anyone for trying to reach 1000 posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Do any of the members from B.C. listen to Sportstalk with Dan Russell?
I think it's great.

·
Registered
573 Posts
No double posting please... Not to mention this is all spam. We don't like spam here.

*closes*

Talk to me if you think this deserves to be open and it's that important

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
This is re-opened!

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
SuperKev said:
Do any of the members from B.C. listen to Sportstalk with Dan Russell?
I think it's great.
Not every night or anything but when I get the chance and certainly if I happen to be driving Dan will take the trip with me. When I worked night shift I used to listen to it every night.

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
What station is that on? I'll check the net to see if I can listen.
The station is CKNW and the website is cknw.com. It's on from 9 to midnight pacific time 7 nights a week. The weekend guy is a bit of a knob though. Also it is on the same station as Canuck broadcasts so although it will discuss all sports the main focus during hockey season is the Canucks.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Any one listen to ESPN Radio? All Night with Todd Wright? The V Show? Anyone? 8)
I listen to them sometimes, but they're on too late so I usually fall asleep halfway through the show. I listen to the ESPN shows alot more during the summer when I'm use to waking up at 2 or 3pm and falling asleep till early in the morning.

21 - 40 of 1003 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.