Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICES NEGOTIABLE!
MAKE OFFER!
WILL TRADE!
LINK TO MY YOUTUBE WITH SOME VIDEOS OF THE STICKS

http://www.youtube.com/user/Qbert96?feature=mhee

hello i have some sticks and shafts from the Binghamton Senators, the AHL team.
i have shafts and SRS repaired sticks. i will list which ones are pro stock and which aren't.
If you arent familiar with the SRS system heres a link
http://www.srshockey.com/
heres what i have

1- 11k PRO STOCK lefty about 1 inch of the toe is broken off. Should still be a good stick. it is pretty much brand new and there is very very few marks on the shaft. it is 65.5" tall against a wall and is 100 flex. curve is a little open on the toe. $50

2- NOT pro stock TOTAL ONE lefty fixed using the SRS repair system. it is fixed in the middle of the shaft. 87 flex. PM9 curve stick still in amazing shape. 64" inches against wall $45

3- NOT pro stock X60. PM9 curve. 77 Flex. 64" inches against wall. Still in decent shape. $40

4- NOT pro stock ONE 95. P88 curve. 87 flex. 64" inches against wall. was dropped on cement and stepped on so the top half is scuffed up. but still in good shape. Just used it and i cant see anything wrong with it. $40

5- Pro Stock. D. Smith 11k shaft. 52" inches. Is cut to take a tapered blade right now. decent amount of wear. but still in good shape. $30

6- PRO STOCK CCM U+ CL. shaft K. Daugavins. 52.5 inches. doesnt say flex but i would say its about 90-100 flex. Cut for a tapered blade right now. very grippy. only marks seem to be where he rubbed tape on the shaft to give more grip. Really good shape. $35

7- PRO STOCK CCM U+ CL. 110 flex C. Cowick 57" inches. bottom section about 16" inches is spray painted black . Stick is in very good shape and also has the sticky grip from rubbing the tape on the shaft. $35

8- PRO STOCK 11k. 100 flex. 55" inches. Looks brand new! $40

9- PRO STOCK 11k. 100 flex. 51.25 inches. also in amazing condition. almost ZERO marks on shaft. $40

10- NOT PRO STOCK Harow. made to be a 2 piece stick. Cut at 120 flex but feels like 100-110 flex. really good condition. bottom part is sprayt painted black. 51" inches $30

If you are interested in any of these sticks please message me for pictures and prices. Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
PRICES NEGOTIABLE!
MAKE OFFER!
WILL TRADE!
LINK TO MY YOUTUBE WITH SOME VIDEOS OF THE STICKS

http://www.youtube.com/user/Qbert96?feature=mhee

hello i have some sticks and shafts from the Binghamton Senators, the AHL team.
i have shafts and SRS repaired sticks. i will list which ones are pro stock and which aren't.
If you arent familiar with the SRS system heres a link
http://www.srshockey.com/
heres what i have

1- 11k PRO STOCK lefty about 1 inch of the toe is broken off. Should still be a good stick. it is pretty much brand new and there is very very few marks on the shaft. it is 65.5" tall against a wall and is 100 flex. curve is a little open on the toe. $50

2- NOT pro stock TOTAL ONE lefty fixed using the SRS repair system. it is fixed in the middle of the shaft. 87 flex. PM9 curve stick still in amazing shape. 64" inches against wall $45

3- NOT pro stock X60. PM9 curve. 77 Flex. 64" inches against wall. Still in decent shape. $40

4- NOT pro stock ONE 95. P88 curve. 87 flex. 64" inches against wall. was dropped on cement and stepped on so the top half is scuffed up. but still in good shape. Just used it and i cant see anything wrong with it. $40

5- Pro Stock. D. Smith 11k shaft. 52" inches. Is cut to take a tapered blade right now. decent amount of wear. but still in good shape. $30

6- PRO STOCK CCM U+ CL. shaft K. Daugavins. 52.5 inches. doesnt say flex but i would say its about 90-100 flex. Cut for a tapered blade right now. very grippy. only marks seem to be where he rubbed tape on the shaft to give more grip. Really good shape. $35

7- PRO STOCK CCM U+ CL. 110 flex C. Cowick 57" inches. bottom section about 16" inches is spray painted black . Stick is in very good shape and also has the sticky grip from rubbing the tape on the shaft. $35

8- PRO STOCK 11k. 100 flex. 55" inches. Looks brand new! $40

9- PRO STOCK 11k. 100 flex. 51.25 inches. also in amazing condition. almost ZERO marks on shaft. $40

10- NOT PRO STOCK Harow. made to be a 2 piece stick. Cut at 120 flex but feels like 100-110 flex. really good condition. bottom part is sprayt painted black. 51" inches $30

If you are interested in any of these sticks please message me for pictures and prices. Thanks
Super interested in the vapor x60! You got pics?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts