1 hockey fight u want to c? I want Brashear vs. Gretzky - Page 2 - Hockey Forum - Hockey Fan Forums - NHL Boards

Hockey Fights Drop the gloves, lets go!

Reply

Old 11-16-2007, 08:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Rookie Of The Year
 
jgdeadrabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 309
jgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
uhhhhhhhh. Why?

I would want to see Lindros vs Lots of older fighters. Lindros was a beast of a fighter who never really lost.
McSorely beat him.
__________________
Every site I go to I believe has to have the market cornered on stupidity. I certainly believe these yo-yos here deserve some acknowledgement though by being in the top 3.

vbookie is the only credible forum here and thats been lacking lately.I seldom read anything that would indicate that anyone here has actually seen a hockey game.
jgdeadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,119
gagne22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
I still have a feeling Lindros would smoke Chara. Lindros was almost unbeatable in a fight, even vs enforcers.
Youre probably right...its not a fight, but Lindros big mans the **** out of Chara. If Chara didnt have the height advantage it wouldnt even be remotely close, and I think itd be fair to say Lindros would smoke him.

vid of Lindros big man-ing Chara:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IS9hzfZFjrw&feature=related

Last edited by gagne22; 11-16-2007 at 11:10 PM..
gagne22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 08:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator
 
J0e Th0rnton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Futurama
Posts: 4,381
J0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud ofJ0e Th0rnton has much to be proud of
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgdeadrabbit View Post
McSorely beat him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnt8I40pSA

Do you mean this? McSorely got Lindros Jersey twisted in a lucky manner which allowed him to prevent Lindros from destroying him.
If anything, McSorely just barely won, and it wasn;t much of a victory as his punches did zero harm to lindros. Had lindros gotten his arm free quicker before the refs got in, McSorely loses easily.

Gagne22, the link you posted is not working. The Http got doubled. If you fix it, it will work.
J0e Th0rnton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #14 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,119
gagne22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnt8I40pSA

Do you mean this? McSorely got Lindros Jersey twisted in a lucky manner which allowed him to prevent Lindros from destroying him.
If anything, McSorely just barely won, and it wasn;t much of a victory as his punches did zero harm to lindros. Had lindros gotten his arm free quicker before the refs got in, McSorely loses easily.

Gagne22, the link you posted is not working. The Http got doubled. If you fix it, it will work.
fixed.

and like you said, McSorley got lucky in that fight...you can still see the physical dominance of Lindros even though he lost.

Its really amazing how physically menacing, big, fast, powerful...what a great player he was in his prime.
gagne22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 03:27 AM   #15 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 9
NeDo is on a distinguished road
Default

I Want To See Chara Vs Mccabe Again Lol That Was Jokes
NeDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 05:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
Rookie Of The Year
 
jgdeadrabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 309
jgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0e Th0rnton View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBnt8I40pSA

Do you mean this? McSorely got Lindros Jersey twisted in a lucky manner which allowed him to prevent Lindros from destroying him.
If anything, McSorely just barely won, and it wasn;t much of a victory as his punches did zero harm to lindros. Had lindros gotten his arm free quicker before the refs got in, McSorely loses easily.
Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Pardon my language, ******* linesmen!!!

Anyways, on with my review - McSorley and Lindros drop the gloves as the Flyers are celebrating a goal. They are battling for position and trading rights but McSorley is pretty much taking Lindros to school on how to obtain an advantage in this type of situation. He has Lindros' arm completely tied up and his own jersey removed and out of the way, and begins to land some good rights - just as he's about to really land some shots the damn zebra grabs his arm right in the middle of the fight, and he and Lindros are separated. I don't blame McSorley for arguing with him all the way into the box for that stupid **** - if Lindros' arm had been free McSorley would have been wide open for a clear shot. All that notwithstanding, it's a clear McSorley win that had the potential to be even more.
hb11
2550 fight reviews

Aug 2, 2006 14:22 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
This one starts after a Philly goal and Lindros gets a good grip on McSorley but Marty pulls his own jersey over his head changing the complexion of the fight. Eric now has to fight more defensively since he has nothing to grab. McSorley lands several rights but Lindros tucks his head in and doesn't get hurt by them. Eventually, Lindros get his right going for a few late shots and both he and McSorley land a solid punch. Just when it's getting real good, the linesmen come in and spoil the party. No apparent damage done to Lindros but McSorley has to get the clear win based on the sheer quantity of punches landed.
Cementhead
156 fight reviews

Jan 27, 2005 15:23 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
Good old Marty school's Eric in this scrap!!
mullet
6076 fight reviews

Feb 16, 2005 04:21 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Marty's jersey came off and then he hammered away on big Eric.
Joonibal
166 fight reviews

Nov 7, 2005 13:39 ET Marty McSorley narrow win Fun
7

EddieShore
827 fight reviews

Feb 17, 2006 15:24 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
6
McSorley effectively tied up Lindros arms and was able to land a few nice shots. McSorley also threw a few wicked overhand right punches that caught Lindros in the back of his head.
drwdan19
1286 fight reviews

Apr 24, 2006 20:41 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7

gooftick
716 fight reviews

Jun 15, 2006 20:40 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Right after a goal these to drop em. They wrestle for a while then McSorley gets loose and lands a few.
re
5672 fight reviews

Jul 21, 2006 11:23 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
I'v never seen Lindros lose a fight intill now.
lilburtis9363
756 fight reviews

Aug 19, 2006 16:45 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
mcsorley gets his arms free and proceeds to feed lindros many hard rights
TheDon
54 fight reviews

Nov 20 19:40 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
McSorley zings Lindros pretty good in this one. One of the only fights i've ever seen Lindros dominated in.
ScrappyDoo
59 fight reviews

2h:12m ago Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
After a Flyers goal these two meet up and decide to go. They wrestle for a while then MccSorley gets loose and lands a few. Lindros just kinda holds on and doesn't land much of anything.
Messages

You're right and EVERYONE at legitimite hockey fight sites like DYG are wrong.

I would suggest you cut back on the acid consumption.
__________________
Every site I go to I believe has to have the market cornered on stupidity. I certainly believe these yo-yos here deserve some acknowledgement though by being in the top 3.

vbookie is the only credible forum here and thats been lacking lately.I seldom read anything that would indicate that anyone here has actually seen a hockey game.
jgdeadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 06:34 PM   #17 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,454
subby13 is on a distinguished road
Default

Havlat vs. Laraque
subby13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:01 PM   #18 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,119
gagne22 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgdeadrabbit View Post
Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Pardon my language, ******* linesmen!!!

Anyways, on with my review - McSorley and Lindros drop the gloves as the Flyers are celebrating a goal. They are battling for position and trading rights but McSorley is pretty much taking Lindros to school on how to obtain an advantage in this type of situation. He has Lindros' arm completely tied up and his own jersey removed and out of the way, and begins to land some good rights - just as he's about to really land some shots the damn zebra grabs his arm right in the middle of the fight, and he and Lindros are separated. I don't blame McSorley for arguing with him all the way into the box for that stupid **** - if Lindros' arm had been free McSorley would have been wide open for a clear shot. All that notwithstanding, it's a clear McSorley win that had the potential to be even more.
hb11
2550 fight reviews

Aug 2, 2006 14:22 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
This one starts after a Philly goal and Lindros gets a good grip on McSorley but Marty pulls his own jersey over his head changing the complexion of the fight. Eric now has to fight more defensively since he has nothing to grab. McSorley lands several rights but Lindros tucks his head in and doesn't get hurt by them. Eventually, Lindros get his right going for a few late shots and both he and McSorley land a solid punch. Just when it's getting real good, the linesmen come in and spoil the party. No apparent damage done to Lindros but McSorley has to get the clear win based on the sheer quantity of punches landed.
Cementhead
156 fight reviews

Jan 27, 2005 15:23 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
Good old Marty school's Eric in this scrap!!
mullet
6076 fight reviews

Feb 16, 2005 04:21 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Marty's jersey came off and then he hammered away on big Eric.
Joonibal
166 fight reviews

Nov 7, 2005 13:39 ET Marty McSorley narrow win Fun
7

EddieShore
827 fight reviews

Feb 17, 2006 15:24 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
6
McSorley effectively tied up Lindros arms and was able to land a few nice shots. McSorley also threw a few wicked overhand right punches that caught Lindros in the back of his head.
drwdan19
1286 fight reviews

Apr 24, 2006 20:41 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7

gooftick
716 fight reviews

Jun 15, 2006 20:40 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
Right after a goal these to drop em. They wrestle for a while then McSorley gets loose and lands a few.
re
5672 fight reviews

Jul 21, 2006 11:23 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
I'v never seen Lindros lose a fight intill now.
lilburtis9363
756 fight reviews

Aug 19, 2006 16:45 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
mcsorley gets his arms free and proceeds to feed lindros many hard rights
TheDon
54 fight reviews

Nov 20 19:40 ET Marty McSorley clear win Fun
8
McSorley zings Lindros pretty good in this one. One of the only fights i've ever seen Lindros dominated in.
ScrappyDoo
59 fight reviews

2h:12m ago Marty McSorley clear win Fun
7
After a Flyers goal these two meet up and decide to go. They wrestle for a while then MccSorley gets loose and lands a few. Lindros just kinda holds on and doesn't land much of anything.
Messages

You're right and EVERYONE at legitimite hockey fight sites like DYG are wrong.

I would suggest you cut back on the acid consumption.
No one is saying Lindros won...but Mcsorley got lucky. Thats why he won. And his punches didnt do anything anyway.
gagne22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Æn7ropy is on a distinguished road
Default

I wonna see Crosby drop 'em against Ovechkin, but that won't happen since Crosby's a wimp. Oh well
Æn7ropy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 10:17 AM   #20 (permalink)
Rookie Of The Year
 
jgdeadrabbit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 309
jgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these parts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagne22 View Post
No one is saying Lindros won...but Mcsorley got lucky. Thats why he won. And his punches didnt do anything anyway.
McSorely won because he got lucky.......ROTFLMAO.This is unbelievable.I'm gonna copy and paste this on a real site for laffs.
__________________
Every site I go to I believe has to have the market cornered on stupidity. I certainly believe these yo-yos here deserve some acknowledgement though by being in the top 3.

vbookie is the only credible forum here and thats been lacking lately.I seldom read anything that would indicate that anyone here has actually seen a hockey game.
jgdeadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On


VerticalSports
Baseball Forum Golf Forum Boxing Forum Snowmobile Forum
Basketball Forum Soccer Forum MMA Forum PWC Forum
Football Forum Cricket Forum Wrestling Forum ATV Forum
Hockey Forum Volleyball Forum Paintball Forum Snowboarding Forum
Tennis Forum Rugby Forums Lacrosse Forum Skiing Forums
Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2