Hockey Forum - Hockey Fan Forums - NHL Boards - View Single Post - [RUMOURS] Multiple Canucks Rumours

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
flyerfan2
Administrator

flyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond reputeflyerfan2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast4u View Post
I don't understand why alot of ppl (especially Canuck fans) are so high on Cory Schneider. I don't see anything with him that i wouldn't take another goalie for. Bernier, Quick, Bobrovsky. If any of those teams would really give up any of those players and picks for him they are plain insane and should be fired period.
Really.? then i would suggest you haven't seen him play.
Either that or you are with flyer management as they for years now haven't been able to recognize a top young goaltending prospect.
Many in Canuck land would be just fine with Lou leaving town and Cory getting the #1 spot for the Canucks.

The kid wins at every level and so far he has shown no sign he can't or wont win at this level.
flyerfan2 is offline   Reply With Quote