Hockey Forum - Hockey Fan Forums - NHL Boards - View Single Post - funny how religious people

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2008, 09:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
jgdeadrabbit
Rookie Of The Year

jgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these partsjgdeadrabbit is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by careyprice31 View Post
When you find God, they said, then your life will be better. All you need, they said, is faith.
I have a lot of problems with people who CLAIM to be Christians.I'm not interested in streets paved with gold,or a mansion in heaven.I hear 'the Bible is the LITERAL word of God, but I INTERPRET this verse this way or that way'There is NO room for interpretation,if it says,for example it is a sin to kill,it's ALWAYS a sin.Not in war,self-defence,acidently. EVER.

What I AM interested in is NOT spending an eternity in Hell,I never asked for a life and although I AM seeking God,I resent in some ways being given a gift [life they tell me is a gift]and being told I will be punished forever for not using the gift the way the giver [God] wants it to be used.

These people who tell you your life will be better by accepting Jesus are deluding themselves,it's your AFTERLIFE that will be better. Hell has got to suck,3 days in jail sucks.The boredom,the NOTHING but sitting and waiting for time to pass is unbearble.Hell has GOT to be worse.

People who don't believe in that Hell exists can take their chances,I'm not gonna.No one can bail you out of Hell. It's forever. We ALL have sinned but Jesus,I truly believe that we can be redeemed by true acceptence of Jesus.Even those who have found God are yet sinners. ALL are sinners,if you truly make an effort to avoid sinning and accept Jesus,you can some day find God.

YOU make mistakes and I make mistakes.If you truly try to avoid sinning,truly,in your heart and ask to be forgiven for when you do,you WILL be forgiven.'ALL have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God'

And I'm not a hallalujah boy,I was actively on the 'other guys' side for awhile.I KNOW he's a liar. God CANNOT lie. I NEVER preach to others,just offering my point of view. You make your own decisions in life.

vbookie is the only credible forum here and thats been lacking lately.I seldom read anything that would indicate that anyone here has actually seen a hockey game.
jgdeadrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote