Hockey Forum - Hockey Fan Forums - NHL Boards - View Single Post - funny how religious people

View Single Post

Old 05-30-2008, 02:35 PM   #7 (permalink)
wingsnut19
Administrator

wingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond reputewingsnut19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiancreed View Post
I dont' think the message is the issue, but the delievery method of said message. That's the impression I'm getting anyways.

And why is every religious thing in Canada coming from Alberta, or at least feels like it?
Its still a generalization. I've had great conversations with jehovah's witnesses and Muslims about their faith without resorting to being rude,explaining to them what I thought were flaws in their philosophy. Yet, the moment people find out I'm a Christian, they jump on me and try to pound into my head why I'm an idiot. Politely stating that you disagree with me would make a much better impression on me.

My point? People bash religious people for their preaching,yet there are some atheists that are just as prone to doing it themselves.

Sig. credit to rbenares11.

The Dutch rule all.
wingsnut19 is offline   Reply With Quote