Hockey Forum - Hockey Fan Forums - NHL Boards - View Single Post - Toronto's fans

Thread: Toronto's fans
View Single Post

Old 05-05-2004, 01:48 AM   #5 (permalink)
Amoroq
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Amoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond reputeAmoroq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddzilla44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amoroq
Please don't start painting us all with one brush. There are idiotic fans in every city. The same crap went on for the leafs in Philadelphia as well as other teams in other citys. Its the nature of the beast. Good and bad all around. Not just leaf fans. I don't condone what some of these dinks do but you ask around and I bet most NHL players will tell you that this happens in most cities where they are very passionate about their team....

fa·nat·ic: A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

Did I mention any one of you fan's alone? No, I simply put the title because this is what Toronto fan's did, you can interperate the way you want it to, but I was just posting the article for fun, knowing some people later on will get into a hot debate and it will turn into trash talk, I put it in this section already.
Oh I don't know how abut some idiot toronto fans? I just dislike it when some generalise. My point is however is this kind of crud goes on in alot of cities not just Toronto. Sorry I my back gets up when I see Toronto fans this, or Leaf fans that...Im a leaf fan and I think I've been pretty decent about not trying to offend anyone by being too trashy. Yea I know this is in the trash section....ahhhh dangnabbit give me a break the leafs just lost!!!! LOL
Amoroq is offline   Reply With Quote