1. No spam via post or private message.
. Spam include but does not limit to:
A. Product or service offerings from a business or organization.
B. Products or services using pyramid scheme.
C. Do not make your first post an attempt to drum up traffic for your personal websites or your friends websites. You can post links to your fantasy hockey pool games in your signature.
2. If the topic does not relate to Hockey in general, please post it in the "Off-Topic" forum.
3. No inappropriate photo postings, including (but not limited to) pornography, banned material, graphically violent material are allowed in public forums. The site staff has the right to determine what is inappropriate.
4. Please register only ONCE, if you would like to change your login information please contact Forum Administrators.
5. Forum Administrators/Moderators have the rights to modify/delete/move inappropriate forum postings without notice.
6. Forum Administrators/Moderators have the rights to modify/ban/remove forum members' information without notice.
7. Use the appropriate language.
8. No double-post or cross-post is allowed.
9. DO NOT USE CAPS LOCK FOR A WHOLE POST!
10. Ideas and opinions may be challenged, but NO personal attacks.
11. Moderators will not be flamed for their decisions, or else warning will be given and penalty will be served.
12. Watch your action, or you will be given a warning, failed to obey will result of a temporarily ban (1-2 weeks).
13. No solicitation of any business or commercial websites are allowed except for Official TN Vendors.
14. Libel: Any posts libeling players, prospects, or hockey personnel. It's not acceptable to post that you heard Player X has a drinking/drug/sex/personal problem without proof from a "good" source. Do not post information which can be considered defamatory without a link to a credible media source. Other forums, personal websites, hearsay, and personal testimonials are not considered credible.
15. Outlandish claims of inside information without proof: This is subjective and will be at the discretion of the moderator after consulting with other posters and other administrators. Deference will be given to veteran members who have established credibility.
16. One account per person people. Multi accounters are not permitted.
17. Everyone (including Guests, Registered Users, Moderators & Official Vendors) must obey the above rules unless mentioned otherwise.
Last edited by Daryl Shilling; 12-24-2008 at 03:24 PM..