Hockey Fan Forums banner

Irate hockey mom flashes breasts at opponents

32K views 30 replies 23 participants last post by  flyerfan2 
#1 ·
Minor hockey mom accused of 'flashing'

CP 2004-12-05 01:40:34

TORONTO -- Reports that an irate hockey mom lifted her blouse, revealed her bra, and taunted fans of the opposing team by shaking her breasts -- at her 11-year-old's hockey game -- has the president of the league "aghast." "What prompts people to do these types of things?" said John Garder, head of the Greater Toronto Hockey League. "It's a little disturbing. We're talking 11-year-olds here."

The league has invited the woman to a special committee meeting Wednesday where disciplinary steps, such as banning her from arenas, will be considered.

The alleged incident reportedly happened during a confrontation that erupted mostly between parents of players on two opposing minor pee-wee teams, the York Toros and Mississauga Terriers, Monday night in Mississauga.

In a letter to the league, one parent who witnessed the alleged incident called it "unfortunate" and "disturbing. She lifted her top well above her breasts. (Wearing a bra) she shook (her breasts) side to side," the woman wrote.

The shocked parent, who has young boys, says she left soon after with her sons, but ran into the woman again.

The woman claims the alleged flasher said: "What the hell are you looking at? Have you never seen t--s?"

Parents told the league the alleged incident happened about three minutes before the end of the game.

The alleged flasher has a son who plays for the Toros, who won the game 4-0.

When contacted, the woman said she didn't want to discuss the matter.

"That's none of your business," she said.

The London Free Press
A sure sign that times have changed. I remember parents getting into arguments and wanting to have a fair fist fight... but moms showing thier breasts instead? That's not a fair fight! :shock: :lol: I can just hear the kids now...

My mom's boobs are bigger than your mom's...
:oops: :lol:

#2 ·
JL said:
Minor hockey mom accused of 'flashing'

CP 2004-12-05 01:40:34

TORONTO -- Reports that an irate hockey mom lifted her blouse, revealed her bra, and taunted fans of the opposing team by shaking her breasts -- at her 11-year-old's hockey game -- has the president of the league "aghast." "What prompts people to do these types of things?" said John Garder, head of the Greater Toronto Hockey League. "It's a little disturbing. We're talking 11-year-olds here."

The league has invited the woman to a special committee meeting Wednesday where disciplinary steps, such as banning her from arenas, will be considered.

The alleged incident reportedly happened during a confrontation that erupted mostly between parents of players on two opposing minor pee-wee teams, the York Toros and Mississauga Terriers, Monday night in Mississauga.

In a letter to the league, one parent who witnessed the alleged incident called it "unfortunate" and "disturbing. She lifted her top well above her breasts. (Wearing a bra) she shook (her breasts) side to side," the woman wrote.

The shocked parent, who has young boys, says she left soon after with her sons, but ran into the woman again.

The woman claims the alleged flasher said: "What the hell are you looking at? Have you never seen t--s?"

Parents told the league the alleged incident happened about three minutes before the end of the game.

The alleged flasher has a son who plays for the Toros, who won the game 4-0.

When contacted, the woman said she didn't want to discuss the matter.

"That's none of your business," she said.

The London Free Press
A sure sign that times have changed. I remember parents getting into arguments and wanting to have a fair fist fight... but moms showing thier breasts instead? That's not a fair fight! :shock: :lol: I can just hear the kids now...

My mom's boobs are bigger than your mom's...
:oops: :lol:
So uh.. what's this mom look like? :::

#4 ·
Another thing we can blame on the Damn NHL players. How dare they expose children to this filth!!! I mean come on!! What were they thinking??? :roll:

Seriously, this woman and her son should be banned from the entire league and then maybe parents will get the idea that what you do will adversly affect your child. Its a harsh punishment for the son but you know what? They need to send a message to other goofball parents out there. Besides, I think the kid would be too embarrassed to show his face anyway. Unless she's a Milf, then all bets are off and he will be considered a hero ;)

#5 ·
Amoroq said:
Another thing we can blame on the Damn NHL players. How dare they expose children to this filth!!! I mean come on!! What were they thinking??? :roll:

Seriously, this woman and her son should be banned from the entire league and then maybe parents will get the idea that what you do will adversly affect your child. Its a harsh punishment for the son but you know what? They need to send a message to other goofball parents out there. Besides, I think the kid would be too embarrassed to show his face anyway. Unless she's a Milf, then all bets are off and he will be considered a hero ;)

Banning is a bit extraordinary. i think they should pay her to make appearances at youth hockey rinks around the world .I mean isnt the league having popularity problems? This should be seen, not as an embarassment but rather as a solution!

#6 ·
sorry, but parent can be so stupid at times. Soccer parents are the worst, but I was at a peewee hockey game the other day, and parents were trying to out do eachother yelling stuff at their kids. I know how that feels to be getting told to do something from someone in the stands, just let them play. I had to leave because these parents were driving me crazy.

#7 ·
Rich said:
Sorry, but parents can be so stupid at times. Soccer parents are the worst, but I was at a peewee hockey game the other day, and parents were trying to out do each other yelling stuff at their kids. I know how that feels to be getting told to do something from someone in the stands, just let them play. I had to leave because these parents were driving me crazy.
I know what you mean, a few years ago I went to one of my friend's hockey games, and some of the parents were yelling things at the kid's that I couldn't believe. Two of the parents had to be removed from the arena because they got into a fist fight in the stands. I mean, whatever happened to letting the kids play for fun?

#12 ·
Is this woman a close relative of LuLu the kissing bandit??? :wink:

I was under the impression that if you're irate that you would give the "middle finger salute" but to expose your breast and shake them from side to side at a pee wee hockey game is just insane :? !I hope someone files a complaint to the police so they can charge her for indecent exposure.Banning her from her son's games for the rest of this season would be a good punishment for starters,there's no room for people like this at childrens hockey games.

Cheers

#14 ·
flyerfan2 said:
THE HACK said:
,there's no room for people like this at childrens hockey games.

Cheers
Your right Hack, however women like this would be more than welcome at beer league games. :shock: :lol: :lol:
Yes,she can hand out the waterbottles at our bench during our games and even a milkbottle if she pleases! :oops:

Cheers

#17 ·
Amoroq said:

Seriously, this woman and her son should be banned from the entire league and then maybe parents will get the idea that what you do will adversly affect your child.
But what if this kid was gonna grow up to be the next Gretzky?

Thanks a lot, you just killed the NHL. :cry:

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

#19 ·
so she showed a bit of boobs, pretty low class but nothing to get too upset over I wouldn't say, doesn't every female on the planet have a set?? and she didn't take off her bra anyway, haha like the kids on the ice wouldn't have just loved that, well........all except one kid, "Oh....my God, what's Mommy doing"

#25 ·
nhldave said:
Wromg thing, wrong place, wrong time, but a great way to get lots of attention. :lol:

I suppose now we're going to see a special Playboy edition of nude hockey moms :roll:
I dunno Dave, there might be a scandal that could develop, tarnashing playboys reputation.

#26 ·
This morning the radio talking to me and told me that she is now banned from the arena for one year and after the year is up she is allowed back in only after a psychological evaluation deems her fit to do so without incident... this minor hockey league is actually making her take psych counseling. :roll: I think this is just a little extreme.

I think she's a knucklehead... she should have better judgment but honestly, it's not that big of a deal.

One. She exposed her BRA... if it was a minor beach volleyball game and she showed up in an even more revealing bikini top, do you think this would be an issue?

Two. I'll remind you all that it's LEAGLE to go completely topless in this city for women!?!

Three. ...i like boobies. =]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.